What should I do if I cannot log in to my PayPal account?
If you are having trouble logging in, you might require to remove your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. If you need to assist in doing this, go through your browser’s support page, or do a web search on removing cookies and cache for your internet browser type and version. For example: “How should I remove my cookies and cache in Internet Explorer 11?”
Why can’t you log in to your PayPal login account because you forgot your email ID or password connected with your PayPal account? You should recover your account.
What should I do if I forgot the email address for my PayPal account:
- Go through the Login page.
- Click having trouble logging?
- Click Forgotten your email address?
- Type up to three email addresses you might have registered.
- If an email address you registered is recognized, we will let you know which one.
- Tap to Continue to log in if you remember your password.